Hale Ho Aloha is pleased to announce in-person resident visits starting Wednesday, March 24th, 2021.
Visiting hours will be 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM, daily. Visits are scheduled for a maximum of 30 minutes per visit. Two visitors maximum per visit. Currently, we are allowing one visit per resident, per week. We request that visits be scheduled at least 24-hours in advance and may be scheduled up to two weeks in advance. All visitors are subject to visitor screening questions and temperature check.
To schedule a visit, contact Lauren Chou, Director of Social Services at (808) 524-1955, extension 122 or email: email@example.com.
Visitation guidelines and procedures are subject to change. You may inquire about current visitation guidelines when scheduling a visit.
Updated: March 24, 2021
Medication ServicesYour Most Trusted Health Partner for Life.
Superior medical and support care services
Our reliable and competent professionals are committed to providing your loved ones with the attentive and personalized care they deserve. That’s not all; many of us have been with Hale Ho Aloha’s since its earliest days, so you can rest easy knowing that your loved one is in the hands of professionals with many years of experience.
Our residents receive a complete range of individual care services, including:
24-hour nursing care
- Nursing services are provided by licensed registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nurse assistants.
- Staff provide assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) which include toileting, dressing, grooming, and personal hygiene.
- 24-hour medication administration by licensed registered nurses or licensed practical nurses
- Medication can be ordered and delivered by our contracted pharmacy vendor
Daily Resident Activities
- Our Activities Department staff conduct individual and groups activities daily
- Group Activities: Bingo, Group Exercise, Singing
- Group Outings: Group outing suspended due to COVID-19
- Special Guests: Hula, dancing, singers, performers
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Video Calls: Facetime, Skype, Zoom
Basic Amenities Included
- Meals and Dietary Services
- Television with basic cable
- Telephone with local calls included
- Wireless Internet (WiFi) available
- Towels, Bedding, Linen
- Basic personal hygiene products
- Incontinence supplies (i.e. adult briefs, pads)
- Basic Laundry Service
Functional/maintenance and exercise therapy
- Physical activity assisted by restorative nursing staff to help residents maintain level of physical function
Additional services include (but are not limited to):
Oxygen and oxygen compressor
Social events, group outings
Specially prepared meals and supplements
Hair dresser, barber
Transport and escort fees
Special or extra care through a certified nurse aide
*Additional services are provided upon request and have separate fees.